In the course of the cooperation with yes, CRIF acts in several roles in the ecosystem and thus supports the growth and steady spread of the yes brand.
The roles of CRIF in the yes® ecosystem
- CRIF will distribute the services of the yes ecosystem in the future. Through a unique combination of the yes services with the CRIF B2B2C solutions in Ident-, Credit Risk- & Fraud-Management, all services and products can be obtained via a single interface.
- Through the cooperation with CRIF as a so-called Third Party Provider (TPP) in terms of the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2), all those financial institutions are connected to the yes ecosystem that are currently not yet actively participating themselves.
- This means that customers of all German banks can now use their existing online banking access data to register and identify themselves with partners via yes
- CRIF mediates the services of the yes ecosystem as a sales partner and combines them with the already existing services to a holistic offer around identity, credit risk & fraud management as well as open banking.
- Through the partnership of the active banks and CRIF within the yes ecosystem, the service offering of yes will be expanded in the future to include services in the areas of credit risk management, fraud prevention and payment.
What is yes®?
The identity service yes is a simple, fast and media-interruption-free alternative to established identification solutions of private individuals and fulfills the written form. For customers of a bank, an identity confirmation with yes is as simple as a bank transfer: users order the direct data transfer from the bank's systems to the requesting partner. The data is not stored or analyzed anywhere else.
In addition to the activated 35 million customers of more than 1,000 Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken and Sparkassen, yes® will soon be offered to all online banking users.
yes as a short description:
- yes® is an open banking ecosystem
- yes® is a trust or identity service for bank customers. The system enables online identification and online contracting.
- yes® brings users (customers of the bank) and companies (relying party) together at the push of a button and
- yes® enables a personal, legally secure and media-interruption-free identification of customers.