StrategyOne: Decision Management
Free your organisation from the inflexibility and high costs of using rigid rules in your systems and adopt an approach and technology for your organisation's decision management that business users can easily deal with.
With StrategyOne, business users can quickly and easily deploy, review, monitor and change business rules, credit scoring, calculations and entire decision-making processes without programming. This results in automated and reliable decision-making across your business.
StrategyOne is a complete business rules management platform and decision assessment tool that helps your organisation identify the right targets, strengthen customer loyalty, increase sales and margins, assess risk and implement business and regulatory policies and procedures. From pre-screening and credit origination to ongoing credit risk management and sales campaigns or collection strategies, StrategyOne spans the entire duration of the customer relationship and covers all aspects of decision management with a graphical, user-friendly decision-making technology.
StrategyOne uses all available information, automates evaluation processes and promotes proper decision-making in many business areas:
- New customer acquisition (application scoring, lending processes, internal rating systems)
- Customer portfolio management (segmentation, behavioural scoring, credit line management, internal rating systems)
- Marketing campaigns (targeting, cross-selling/upselling/customer retention)
- Debt collection (debt collection assessment, early, medium and long-term debt collection strategies).
The advantages at a glance
StrategyOne transforms data into competitive advantage and enables you:
- Adaptation by transforming ideas into effective actions using data and analytics, with graphic tools to design and change strategies without IT support. This enables a reduction in lead time given market and business needs.
- Optimisation with faster customer response times, improved quality of the loan portfolio and achievement of business objectives in performance measurement thanks to dynamic simulation for fine-tuning and use of a "champion challenger" approach to try out a new decision logic.
- Control with standardised and centralised decisions to achieve Basel and other compliance requirements and promote consistent decisions in all phases of the client relationship.