KYC MORE: The B2B KYC Solution
CRIF supports obligated parties such as banks, leasing and factoring companies in complying with the KYC process in accordance with the law. By automating the KYC process, it can be accelerated and cost-saving. In addition, our experts ensure efficient processing of manual cases as well.
Flexibly adaptable to individual requirements
- API for transferring and retrieving data
- File upload/download
- Collection of complete company data of the requested company
- Connections of the company to determine the ownership and control structure
- Linkage tree (pledge diagram) for beneficial owners and control structures (top-down)
- Recognition of beneficial owners and fictitious beneficial owners
- KYC Report
- KYC Risk Assessment
- Flexible handling of EXIT points
- Rejection of cases
- Monitoring of processes and events
- KYC determination
- Extracts (excerpts from the commercial register)
- Lists of shareholders
- Transparency register
- PEP & Sanctions Audits
Manual research of company information and information on ownership and control structures
- Identification of (unregistered) companies
- Identification of involved companies on an international level
- Identification of foundations and similar institutions
- Representation of the owners of a public limited company
- Research of associations from the register of associations and unregistered associations
- Validation of data provided by customers (via the Self-Service Portal)
KYC Investigation Desk
In addition to the API and the file upload, a GUI is available to enter cases, perform further examinations and check the cases manually. The functionality of the GUI corresponds to that which is also used when executing the API.
- Enter cases
- Research GUI
- Reporting based on the user
- Review KYC cases
- Edit KYC cases
- Closing KYC cases
- Generate case documents based on customer requirements (PDF)
- Monitoring (overview of cases, which are under monitoring)
- User/account configuration
KYC Self Service Portal
During the KYC process, there is often an EXIT point where the requested company has to provide further documentation.
- This process can be handled via customer contact with the KYC team or via the KYC Self Service Portal.
- This function is performed via a separate GUI that is connected to the KYC Investigation Desk. The client can create users (valid for a certain period of time) who cannot access the entire system, but who can upload additional information and create links and trees for just one KYC case based on this information.
Our services offer various possibilities for integration:
- Whether fully integrated via API, semi-automated via batch or by manual input; we are guided by the wishes of our customers.
Your added value with CRIF KYC MORE
- Reduction of regulatory hurdles and constant review of regulatory requirements
- High degree of automation generates speed in the application process
- Faster customer onboarding; faster processing of credit applications
- Compliance with the SLA and monitoring of the client's actual revenue-relevant KPIs
You can find more information about our solution here: